Finally the secret Dan Cake recipe is out and can no longer be contained.
You will need the following ingredients
- Egg Whites (2-4)
- Oats (30-60g)
- Cinnamon (1tspn)
- Olive oil spray (5ml light spray)
- Peanut Butter (1tspn)
- Great SMILE (EAR TO EAR)
- Add your dry oats (30-60g) to a bowl;
- Add enough water so that the oats are floating;
- Put oats in the Microwave for 60-90 seconds till fluffy;
- put a small pan with a light spray of olive oil to warm up on the stove top;
- Crack 2-4 egg whites into the fluffy cooked oats;
- Whisk the egg whites through the oats with a fork thoroughly (approx 60-90 sec);
- Pour the Dan Cake into the hot pan and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon (approx 2-3 min);
- Once the texture starts to stiffen pour it from the pan into a serving plate or bowl;
- Add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the centre of the Dan Cake.
- Stretch your cheeks bones towards your ears and take a selfie with you smiling!
Enjoy it while its hot a
Optional ingredients that you can add;
- Chia Seeds
- Shaved Almonds
- Fresh or Frozen Berries (Raspberry, Blueberry, Mixed Berries)
- Shaved Coconut
- Organic Honey
Be creative but most importantly log the calories and stay within limits.
HAVE FUN WITH IT